- I live on an old farm with woods, fields, an old barn and a small studio in my house. Portrait sessions can be at your place or mine, outside or studio, around town or your favorite location.
- Prices start at $75.00 and include, up to a one hour session within a 10 mile radius of Maryville and two finished 5x7 prints of your choice. For an additional charge you can choose to receive a CD with your images ready for printing and/or sized for the web.
- Congratulations! You've come a long way and you should be proud. It's an exciting time with endless possibilities. Our session is all about you and what you enjoy. Let your style and personality shine!
- You can choose session times from one hour to all day with multiple locations and clothing changes. Session fees start at $75.00 for one hour.
- I have photographed over 1200 weddings throughout the Southeast. The images on my site are a small sample from a few of them.
- Because every couple is unique, I do not try to fit you into a pre-made package, I customize coverage to fit you.
- Customizing is not more expensive, it means you only pay for what you want. That can be multiple albums or only a DVD of your images ready to print.
- Starting Jan. 2013 I am only photographing small intimate Weddings. That is normally less than 50 people total. I'll be happy to refer you to photographers I respect and trust to meet your needs on larger Weddings.
- Please contact me to design coverage to fit your budget.
MID-WEEK WEDDINGS- ELOPEMENT : I have reduced rate pricing if your small size intimate wedding is on Monday-Thursday. Please contact me for details.
- FAMILY REUNIONS
- If you're local or traveling to the Great Smoky Mountains, I will come to you. Whether you need a big group photo for everyone or all day coverage, contact me with details for a price quote.